This stream is for physician, nurse, psychiatric nurse, midwife, or allied health professional with a job offer from a public health authority. The minimum score required Skilled Immigration- Healthcare Professional is 135 out of 200 points.
Applicants for this stream, in addition to having general requirements of Skilled Immigration, must also:
1- Having an offer of indeterminate, full-time employment with a public health authority as a:
- specialist physician
- registered nurse
- registered psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
- an allied health professional such as a:
- diagnostic medical sonographer
- clinical pharmacist
- medical laboratory technologist
- medical radiation technologist
- occupational therapist
- At least 2 years work experience related to the proposed job and if applicable, the credentials and qualification requirements of the position.
- Having a written job offer for employment by the employer:
- Signed and dated by an employee or company authorized to hire employees
- Signed and dated by you that you have accepted the job offer
- Ability to prove the minimum income and subsistence and to pay for living expenses in the British Columbia province using one of the following:
- Annual wage in British Columbia
- location of residence in British Columbia
- Minimum income according to the number of dependents
Size of Family Greater Vancouver Regional District Rest of B.C. 1 $22804 $19006 2 $28390 $23659 3 $34902 $29087 4 $42376 $35316 5 $48062 $40054 6 $54205 $45175 or more7 $60350 $50296
- Language skills according General Requirements of skilled immigration. Click here to see the score of other tests adopting to 4 CLB.