If you recently graduated from an institute in British Columbia and have a Master’s degree or doctorate degree in the natural, applied or health sciences, you may qualify for permanent residence through the BC PNP’s International Post-Graduate. You do not need a job offer from the. The minimum score required for Skilled Immigration- International Post-Graduate is 105 out of 200 points.
Applicants for this stream, in addition to having general requirements of Express Entry BC, must also:
1- Receive a valid IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code, and show your interest in migrating to the British Columbia.
2- Having a Master’s or PhD degree over the past 3 years from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in B.C.
- Your Master’s or Ph.D. Degree must be obtained from an eligible B.C. post-secondary institution.
- Your diploma is not accepted if it is taken out of Canada or through distance education learning program.
- Applicant’s degree must be in one of the following programs of study in the natural, applied or health sciences:
- agriculture, agriculture operations and related sciences
- biological and biomedical sciences
- computer and information sciences and support services
- engineering technology and engineering-related fields
- health professions and related programs
- mathematics and statistics
- natural resources conservation
- physical sciences
3- Ability and intent to live and work in British Columbia